Sunday, November 1, 2015

My New Blog Site

Hi. Meet me, Lui.

This blog, http://georgialuisa-mynotes.blogspot.co.id/, contained my own writings and also my friend’s writings that inspired me.
I decided to start a new blog because from now on I am committed to post my original writings. Even the content is came from other sources, I try to personalized it by editing and give my personal touch on it.

Life Wisdom
The title is melifewisdom. Me is different personalized version of ‘my’.
Why Life Wisdom? 
From several weeks, my friends in a community and I has been searching from our special life mission. We will talk about ‘life mission’ later on.
Long story short, I got ‘life wisdom’ as my value in life. I have been reflected that since I was in elementary school, I keep looking from ‘life wisdom’ from my daily life. I am inspired by story with this element. It is like a voice that whispers in my heart and a song that accompany my journey.
For a deeper meaning, I define W-I-S-D-O-M as a guidance for my blog’s content and it stands for:
Writings – a sharing from my daily life
Inspiration – a sharing from a friend that inspired me
Story – fiction story that may inspire others
Design – my artwork as an amateur
Opinion – what I think about something
Mary – may contain wisdom that I got as a Catholic. I chose this name because Mary is an ordinary human, like us, who is trying to listen and act as God’s wish.
(Lui, 1 November 2015)

1 comment:

  1. T-Shaped MDF vs Titanium Steel | TitaniumArts
    T-Shaped titanium 6al4v MDF titanium properties vs Titanium Steel. T-Shaped MDF and titanium pipe Titanium Steel titanium granite countertops (T-Shaped Metal) vs Titanium Steel. T-Shaped Steel: MDF and Titanium Steel trex titanium headphones (T-Shaped Metal).

    ReplyDelete



Web Site Hit Counters
Website Hit Counter